6.27.2014

"Call It What You Want It"

On occasion, I like to step outside the box and wear something that I wouldn't consider to fit within my own style. In order to find something truly unique, of course I had to stop by The Gents Closet again and see our good friend Manny J. Manny showed us this incredible tall-T, adorned in nautical flags, from his private collection. The soft cotton material is hands-down one of the most comfortable things I have ever worn. We have been waiting on the edge of our seats for the full release of  #ThreadHaus and the time is almost here...

(Read more below)

There is nothing that screams comfort quite like a pair of joggers. This Ezekiel pair of Nantucket Red joggers are soft, stretchy, and light weight. Perfect for the summertime! I paired the outifit with a pair of leather soled slippers, complete with Native American designs. Finally, to top off my "Call It What You Want It" look, I carried around my new backpack from Focused Space. This canvas backpack has a draw string and fold open top, ensuring nothing is lost. The bag is lightweight and one of the many unique styles from Focused Space. If you want to check out more bags from Focused Space click Here.
Glasses: Ray Ban
Shirt: #ThreadHaus
Pants: Ezekiel
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Focused Space
Bracelets: Psihii

No comments:

Post a Comment