9.25.2014

CASE to Los Angeles

 Growing up in New England, I was surrounded by prep school culture and had the privilege to attend the Millbrook School. My dorm's colors were red, black, and white and we had these t-shirts made for all of us. This one happens to be a friend of mine's, but it is always fun to dig through your old clothes and find things that you may have forgotten about...

(Read more about what I am wearing below)
Giorgio Brutini is a shoe brand that has quality product for a reasonable price. I picked up a pair of their tassel loafers and have loved them ever since. Soft leather, comfy sole, and a modern look to the classic loafer. 
Normally when I wear vintage/throw-back clothing I like to pair it with something new that I like. The loafers modernize my old t-shirt to make it look more appropriate to wear on a casual day. If you want to find a nice pair of loafers, bucks, and even some sneakers click Here.
Shirt: Vintage
Sweater: Champion
Pants: H&M
Socks: Unsimply Stitched
Shoes: Giorgio Brutini
Watch: Mr. Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment